i will start this way i use EUDORA PRO-4.0  now my baby did this so i don't
goof on email like i did.  go to nicknames type in nickname click ok (don't
close out of it) go to mail box and click on e mail you want to save high
light e-mail address go to edit and click on copy go to nickname click the
right mouse button click paste there it is. so all i do now is go to
nicknames and click on it and your e-maill address is there  she has it
wrote out for me now what does re re to all mean. re just to that person
and re to all get it? all so on senior list they said to high light what
you want to answer to and the rest is not there.  that may cut back on so
much to read or like i put non PD - LIKE HELP SO YOU WILL KNOW NOT BOTHER
RE DING IT  there i go yelling (caps) all so i can delete all at once just
say yes or no. so some of you pc folks who are smart give me the answer.  i
am like of daddy's  you don't like your baby what to do. old story dad
knows best lolo i am having lot of trouble in under stand now.

                                      I.Y.Q  DON AND VIVIAN