    Hi Barb and Ken,
  My name is Steve 51/17.  Although I have lots of risk factors for skin

cancer(fair Irish complexion, family history on both sides, heavy
exposure and brutal burns while growing up,  none of this  adequately
explains the # of cancerous and pre-cancerous
skin liesions which i have been treated for.  Earlier today I had two
more Basel cell  removed. Although my dermatologist has never  seen any
documented proof  re:Parkie meds and  higher risk , she is convinced
that there  must be a link.
    Since my first two found in 1984(my PD diag was in 82) I have had
close to 40 cancerous, and 100 pre-cancerous(akinic keratosis??)

I have 4 brothers, 3 older and 1 younger, all with similar complexions,
and lots of sun exposure while growing up,  but they do not have PD nor
take  PD meds, and between them all are @ 7 total liesions.  While not
"beyond a reasonable doubt", I"d be willing to vote PD meds as causing
or triggering  skin cancers.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS,    STEVE