Barb S. asked for feedback about Aspartame.  This was a big topic on the
list a couple of years ago. I read material on several websites, and
decided, because I had numbness in  toes and feet, to stop using it.  I
have not used anything (knowingly) with Aspartame since then---AND I STILL
HAVE NUMB FEET!  Don't know what that proves or doesn't prove, but it has
been long enough now I would think I would have stopped.  BTW, my internist
has no idea why I have the symptom--several tests were negative except for
a slight "peripheral neuropathy".  That's just for what it's worth, and I
tend to agree with  Doc Charlie Meyer.....

Barbara Schirloff wrote:

The following was forwarded to me and i thought it would be of interest to the
list.  I don't know where the original info is from.  Whishing everyone a Very
Happy New Year.
Barbara
======================================
Dear Friends,
This is still considered controversial, yet enough evidence is accumulating
over the past few years to warrant further consideration.Please share your
insights or comments on this topic, if you care. Otherwise pardon the
length of the transmission.
Orest

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 80/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "