Camilla wrote:

> And a kiss ,or a hug,  takes only a moment--but  touches base with the love
> that underlies the impatience and frustration that are part of caregiving.
> (He's a great hugger, BTW )  Then I reflect on the lonliness of PWPs who
> have no loving CG, and are "dependent on the kindness of strangers", and
> feel how lucky we are to have each other.

I fully agree with this.  I have always been demonstrative and  effusive
with family and friends, and find that it is very important to show
family and friends that you love them and that you care.  I am convinced
that love and frienship interspersed with humor is a fundamental bloc of
a healthy outlook on life.
Michel Margosis