Theoretically Aspartame containing 2 amino-acids which are found in some
neuro-transmitters could cause some effect  whether positive or negative,
Studies to my knowledge have not found any problem. By all means if you
discontinue aspartame in your diet and something good happens continue to omit
it from your diet.

My comment about the article that was posted was to take the report  given its
lack of scientific rigor in my opinion-  with a grain of salt (not a gram of
aspartame)..

Merry Christmas to all who celebrate it and a great vacation day to the rest.

Charlie

--

Charles T. Meyer,  M.D.
Middleton (Madison), Wisconsin