--------------CCB56277F3C6677FB0904F8E

First of all I wish the very best for all of you for this new year and
all of the remaining years we will be blessed with.  Now, I admit I am
one who advocated this "policing" of mailings, but it only took maybe 2
or 3 days of not hearing from Ken, Barb, Luv-u-bear, Marling and oh so
many more who make this list so intimate and so very comforting.  Yes, I
tire of the one liners, those to one person and not at interest to
anybody else, but I would MUCH rather put up with those if we can have
our family back again with all of their fun stuff and nonsense. It
didn't take long for me to miss it and them.  Gina, Ken, Barb let the
fun begin again and let's show our new members what this list is really
about.

Best wishes to all
Elizabeth  68/2

PS  Ken I'm still waiting with mop in hand for that ship to take off.
What fun that was!!!

--------------CCB56277F3C6677FB0904F8E

<HTML>
<FONT SIZE=-1>First of all I wish the very best for all of you for this
new year and all of the remaining years we will be blessed with.&nbsp;
Now, I admit I am one who advocated this "policing" of mailings, but it
only took maybe 2 or 3 days of not hearing from Ken, Barb, Luv-u-bear,
Marling and oh so many more who make this list so intimate and so very
comforting.&nbsp; Yes, I tire of the one liners, those to one person and
not at interest to anybody else, but I would MUCH rather put up with those
if we can have our family back again with all of their fun stuff and nonsense.
It didn't take long for me to miss it and them.&nbsp; Gina, Ken, Barb let
the fun begin again and let's show our new members what this list is really
about.</FONT><FONT SIZE=-1></FONT>

<P><FONT SIZE=-1>Best wishes to all</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=-1>Elizabeth&nbsp; 68/2</FONT><FONT SIZE=-1></FONT>

<P><FONT SIZE=-1>PS&nbsp; Ken I'm still waiting with mop in hand for that
ship to take off.&nbsp; What fun that was!!!</FONT></HTML>

--------------CCB56277F3C6677FB0904F8E--