Is it my imagination, or is everyone's brother-in-law and hairdresser
writing a paper on the neurotoxic properties of Aspartame? I've read a
truckload of anecdotal horror stories about NutraSweet, but not *one*
peer-reviewed research study re: the compound as a "neurotoxin."

Frankly, because of my PD sweet tooth and Hoss Cartwright-like expanding
tummy, I've grown quite fond of those two little amino acids in their
fashionable blue packet.  So If there are no objections, I think I'll
file these Aspartame "facts" in the same drawer as my mom's axiom not to
swim for three hours after eating, and the engaging successes of the
Psychic Friends Network.  MKB  [log in to unmask]