hi all and hi to rebecca hudson

whose private message to me called for a public reply
[imho]

At 23:50 1998/12/24 -0800, you wrote, in part:
>Dear Janet,
>This is good information to know regarding the protein / levadopa
>competiton problem w/ respect to aspartame.  How do you search out these
>things so well?  Is it possible to find out how the other components of
>aspartame, aspartate and methanol fare in testing (if they have been)?
>Are there particular sites you go to for this kind of information?
>Thanks, Rebecca Hudson

the PubMed wwweb-site provided free by the US government at:
<http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/PubMed/>
has abstracts of over 9,000,000 published studies
available for searching

i realized i hadn't done a search for aspartame there
and when i entered the search criteria 'aspartame AND parkinson'
one study popped up

there were several other studies referring to aspartame alone
without a specific reference to pd

happy digging!

janet

janet paterson - 51 now /41 dx /37 onset - almonte/ontario/canada