Barb, you wrote:

"No topic is taboo unless it is offensive to an
individual or a group."
That is the problem with knowing what NOT to post.  It seems as though there
is often, at least, one person offended.  Therefore, that makes just about
everything taboo that is not directly related to PD.  (And there has even
been controversy over some of those topics.)
My opinion:  The Lists were great just the way they were!  At least, there
were warm fuzzy feelings and real friends you could turn to when you needed
them.
Now ?????????  A lot of those feelings are gone.  I, for one, have found
some wonderful friends FROM the list, but we talk individually now.  I hope
The Lists are not evolving into primarily a "meeting place".

Sharon Starr, Daughter and CG for Rae  75/50/45  (age now/age dx/age first
symptoms)
[log in to unmask]    Florence, AZ