Hello List members

You are the recipient of a Hallmark Electronic Greeting created especially for you by Judith Richards.

You can view your personal greeting by going to this address in your Netscape or Internet Explorer web browser:

http://www.hallmarkconnections.com/greeting/view2.cgi/List+9104753

If requested, your password is: List
Your Greeting Identifier is: 9104753

We hope you enjoy your Hallmark electronic greeting.  You can send a message to Judith Richards by clicking "reply" with this email.

Or, you can visit http://www.hallmarkconnections.com and send an animated greeting with your email message to make it even more special.  The Hallmark Shop has over 1,000 electronic greetings perfect for many occasions.  We also have hundreds of gifts, including fresh flower bouquets and cuddly stuffed animals.  Visit us today!

The Hallmark Shop
http://www.hallmarkconnections.com

When you care enough to send the very best