--------------8C162D11CF09B6824084FDFC

Like, I just got a 'Rescue Remedy' for Christmas, eh?   It is
Chessmaster 6000.  I am Impressed.  I am not that bad a player.  One day
my dad and I were playing chess in the living room.  My mother stomped
into the room, and with a flick of her arm, scattered the chess pieces
everywhere.  She was outside hanging up the wash on the clothesline when
the clothesline fell down!  This was about 50 years ago, we are not that
backward in Canada, eh?  Anyway, guaranteed to stop thinking about any
stress with Chesmaster 6000!

James D. Ryan wrote:

>  I just read an article in "Remedy" about a homeopathic formula called
> Rescue Remedy which has been used worldwide to alleviate acute stress.
> I wonder if anyone in the Parkie Empire has any experience with this
> substance?
>
> Jim Ryan
> 59/8

--------------8C162D11CF09B6824084FDFC

<HTML>
Like, I just got a 'Rescue Remedy' for Christmas, eh?&nbsp;&nbsp; It is
Chessmaster 6000.&nbsp; I am Impressed.&nbsp; I am not that bad a player.&nbsp;
One day my dad and I were playing chess in the living room.&nbsp; My mother
stomped into the room, and with a flick of her arm, scattered the chess
pieces everywhere.&nbsp; She was outside hanging up the wash on the clothesline
when the clothesline fell down!&nbsp; This was about 50 years ago, we are
not that backward in Canada, eh?&nbsp; Anyway, guaranteed to stop thinking
about any stress with Chesmaster 6000!

<P>James D. Ryan wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>&nbsp;I just read an article in "Remedy" about a
homeopathic formula called <B><U>Rescue Remedy</U> </B>which has been used
worldwide to alleviate acute stress. I wonder if anyone in the Parkie Empire
has any experience with this substance?

<P>Jim Ryan
<BR>59/8</BLOCKQUOTE>
&nbsp;</HTML>