Charlie, many browsers make it difficult to reply to one individual, mine does. Changing
servers is difficult, you lose so much. I am trying hard (not now) to respond personally. The
proposed change in the reply to (if possible ) would end the problems. I could empty my
"address book" of those names I write to occasionaly. A number of members probably thave this
problem. bye,Nita

Charles T. Meyer, M.D. wrote:

>  A post today I think is a great example of how
> this would work.  One listmember wanted to share a Christmas Greeting
> with the list and asked people to respond to him so he could send the
> large file directly thereby not bogging down the list.  He- I presume
> snip
>  several people whose names I didn't recognize responded on
> list. [( or not computer savvy enough to do) probably this]

> snip

Thanks, Nita