Hi All, Merry Christmas

I have been lurking on this list for over a year, and this is my first
try at posting so bear with me, (or delete me, whatever).  I got my
keyboard the same place Don got his so it don't spell so good, and my
puter doesn't know much about punctuation so this might get confusing.

I'm on two dog agility lists, one of which rival's this one is volume.
It went through the same change in procedure we just did. IMHO Kees is
on the right track. On the Subject line matter, the agility lists have a
trailer that in on each message to help each poster (see below.) This
has helped a lot in using filters. Maybe Barb Patterson's Guru could set
some thing like this up.

Barb:  She's the only *cyber cop* that counts.

Phil Matthews & (wife) Dee RN
Rocky & Belle

I have put asterisks in place of the names.  Hope this not to confusing.
Just trying to help.

To turn off receiving *****DOGS mail, email ****************.LSOFT.COM
with:
SET AGILEDOGS NOMAIL

           Email **************-REQUEST@****************.LSOFT.COM for
help.

Suggested subject line topics: (not all-inclusive)
TRAINING,BRAG,EVENTS,SOAPBOX,TRIALING,FUN,CHAT,EQUIPMENT,PROBLEM,
RESCUE. Organization-specific: USDAA,NADAC,AKC,IAL,etc.
       All *****DOGS email is Copyright 1998 by its original author.