Janet: Thank you for posting the Aspartame/PD study. As you know, this
PD sweet tooth thing is relentless -- I've been secretly worried I would
end up like one of those poor souls who are ultimately extracted from
their bedroom by a team of paramedics with specialized fork lifts and
cranes. Now, I will consume NutraSweet with reckless abandon and keep my
girlish figure..

Seriously Janet, these research data are very good news for those of us
with PD with a family history of diabetes.  Now I feel confident I can
live to a ripe old age and watch my children grow to become successful
parents and grandparents.              (wait a minute.....    I don't
*have* any children. Oh, well.)