At 11:45 1998/12/26 -0500, you wrote:
>so sorry,  i was raised by my grand folks who was from HARRISBURG west
>Virginia old ways. say sir and yes mam. respect you elders. where my temper
>comes only the lord knows lolo  HAPPY NEW YEARS
>
>                                     I.Y.Q. DON  AND VIVIAN
>                                      LOVE OF MY LIFE-52
>
>                                      BEST MEDS FOR PD IS MY OWN
>                                      LETS ALL HAVE A PLEA SENT NEW YEAR

my dear cyber-dad-don

i doubt that you are capable of goofing at anything
although i know that you are highly skilled at being goofy

the new year may be pleasant or not
it may be happy or not,
depending on how we look at it;
either way, it's our task to tackle whatever tests it tosses to us
i, for one, feel lucky to know we're in this together

love

sis

janet paterson - 51 now /41 dx /37 onset - almonte/ontario/canada