This is the first time I sent an email to this list.  I have a husband
with Parkinsons. Steve has had PK for about 13 years.  He has done
really well until the last few years.  It is interesting to read the
comments that are posted here.  What I really wanted to say is that Bill
Parrette ideas seem really good to me.  I think the board needs a little
help.  Some people keep emailing the same message 2 or 3 times.  I
realize it is easier to push the reply button than to type in the email
address but it really isn't neccessary to sent the reply back. I will
say the board seems better that it was last week.  When I first started
to receive the emails I was ready to leave after a few days. It was
nothing but people crabbing at each other about surveys, Policing the
site maybe Christmas stress had alot to do with it.  Thanks for letting
have a say and a GREAT NEW YEAR to every one.    Judy