Dear List-Family....

I've been unable to access the PD list for the past coupla days due
to a corrupted incoming email.  Unfortunately, Microsoft's tech
support was closed due to the holiday (SOME NERVE!) <grin> which left
me unable to get any help in fixing the problem.

FYI.... I was able to salvage 74 of the 98 emails and those which
were lost were 10 kb or less.

IF any of you sent me a private email and don't receive a reply from
me by this evening, please resend the message to me, 'cause
obviously, your original was one that got launched into Cyberspace.

WHEW!  It's good to be back amongst my List family.

Barb Mallut