Just got through watching Larry King Live. He had an interview with
Michael Zaslow
who had ALS. It must have been a repeat because he died today. If you
ever watch
soap operas he was the master villain Roger Thorpe on Guiding Light. Won
many
Emmys for his role. After he was diagnosed with ALS he went to the
producers & told
them & wanted them to incorperate it into the show. They fired him
immediately. He said he did not even go back to his dressing room. CBS
settled with him later. ABC
offered him a job on One Life to Live. He was in a wheelchair & had to
use a computer
to do his talking. I know this may not have anything to do with PD. but
it still shows
you can fight these dreaded diseases with all we have until the very
end. He has a web
site about ALS & trying to raise money for research for it. If you are
interested the web site is

    http://www.zazangels.com

Betty cg Jim 65/62/60
Hopkinsville, Ky