Hi  Keith-- thanks for your description of "how to do it"--may I suggest
that when you or others give this kind of info, you indicate what kind of
computer or email system you use in addition?
For example, I use an iMAC and Eudora Pro for email.  All I have to do when
I want to go to a website that appears in BLUE on my email is highlight the
blue line and double click on it, and I'm magivcally transported to
Netscape !

I'm guessing your instructions are for a pc, not MAC ?  With so many forlks
all over the world using so many different systems, I think a bit of
"labeling" will be helpful.

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 80/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "