I gather that this is going to the list, not to Bill H., from the heading
that came up when I hit Reply---I thought that was to change, according to
Barb P's post.   Maybe it doesn't wpork with my Eudora Pro email program?

Anyhow, I wanted to say that Peter had to leave his favorite dentist, as
the trip was too long now. We go to a woman dentist here in our home town,
and I have found her and her staff extremely considerate and aware of his
needs.  She has been interested in learning more abour PD and dentistry,
though she seems very knowledgeable already.  Ivan's horror story is
certainly a cautionary tale, and I hope not often repeated.

BTW-- if the reply to sender DOES work, and you have toi type in the PD
list address, do make it a nickname--saves a lot of time and typing!

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 80/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "