Friends--Ivan asked that I pass this along to the list :

MESSSAGE TO THE LIST--Camilla, please summarize:
After a late appearance on Friday, and none on Saturday night,  CG showed
up SUNDAY night at 8:30 PM - to collect his things he had left Friday
night -- he had been out all weekend with a friend and ignored my need.

I have got nighttime coverage only through Thursday / Friday (Xmas eve
covered and Xmas pre-dawn)
THAT"s IT.

Money IS the issue, however uncomfortable that is for some.  A caregiver
fund needs to  be  created for people like me.

I havee now spent a night ( SAT) alone.  Grueling. I feel like a
hurricane has hit, with no relief in sight.

All this Clinton and Iraq talk I just delete -- no time for it.  Rich
folks wasting precious resources that could be spent to save lives, cure
diseases, provide an education and a future to youngg people!

Love
IVAN   (irrepressibly and foremost looking for a better life for all)
:-)
 Ivan Suzman        49/39/36       [log in to unmask]   :-)
 Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses   32    deg. F   :-)   g r e y

********
Looks like we need a Christmas miracle here!

cloudy

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 80/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "