HI DENNIS,

As usual you had too think thing through in logical way and shoot a legitimate
hole in my brilliant idea.

Seriously, I did think of that  and do have a little concern- but I think the
default change will make people think about whether posting a reply is relevant
to the group - like this one I am posting because it is dealing with something
that concerns many people on the list. Others today I thought about them and
realized that they would not add materially to the list and I sent them
directly. I think something will be lost by not publicly applauding good ideas
but the trade off I think is a more manageable list for I hope more people and
and therefore more ideas find the list manageable and not only get it but read
large portions.

In any case the change is in effect and we will find out how it effects things-
We can always reverse it if it doesn't work.

Charlie

--

Charles T. Meyer,  M.D.
Middleton (Madison), Wisconsin