Bernard ,I was glad you warned them about the Christmas tree graphics,
it sure messed up my computer and I have a brand new one too.
64 MB Ram and 8 GB hard drive. My Sis sent it one day
and I had to uninstall Eurdora and re-install, and came home
from work the next night and a good friend had sent it to me
and I had to go thought the same process again.  So I finally wised
up and set the mailer not to download anything larger than 200K,
and now my PD Digests are running together.
Do you ever get the feeling that you just can't win in some lifetimes??

We did buy a talking Christmas tree however.  This year has been so
sad because of our loss of our Doxie, FMWD, so my DH didn't even get out
 the Christmas lights  But when we went to Albertson's the other day
I walked passed this little tree, which looked all the world like Charlie
Brown's Christmas Tree ,and it started talking and singing Christmas
Carols.  Just had to have it!!!!  Funny thing though, it has a motion
detector and I figured our remaining, and very lonesome ,Doxie was too
short to set it off.  NOT!!!  He jumped sky high and started running before
his feet hit the floor, then he turned around and started to attack it.
Now its on the dining room table!!!

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a goodnight!

As Ever,
Marjorie Moorefield
just another librarian with PD
66/10

P.S. Barb Patterson, what John added to the Net should work just fine,
I'm on the Quiltnet through the Un. of Kentucky and it has been set that
way for years and years.
Everyone should have a brother like John!!!