Don, if you are worried about today's change in the list, please don't
worry.  Just reply as you usually do and I am asking our listmembers to
forward your messages to the list or send them to me and I'll forward
them.  We don't want you spending $40 and we can't do without you...so you
just do what is easiest for you.  Barb

On Mon, 21 Dec 1998, don wrote:

> my baby said it would be the 2nd or 3rd week in January before she can get
> hear but do not spend any money
>
>                                         I.Y.Q.  DON  AND VIVIAN

Barbara Patterson                               [log in to unmask]
HSC 2J22                                        905-525-9140, ext. 22403
                        School of Nursing