Thanks, Marjorie.   I'm glad to hear that it works for Quiltnet. The
listserve guru said it has worked well with other UofT lists so we'll
give it a trial run.  Ummm, my brother, John, is not guilty this time but
I'll let him know that he has a good reputation with you.  :)  Barb

On Mon, 21 Dec 1998, Marjorie L. Moorefield wrote:

> P.S. Barb Patterson, what John added to the Net should work just fine,
> I'm on the Quiltnet through the Un. of Kentucky and it has been set that
> way for years and years.
> Everyone should have a brother like John!!!

Barbara Patterson                               [log in to unmask]
HSC 2J22                                        905-525-9140, ext. 22403
                        School of Nursing