to the list: I'm sorry about the invasion to the list but couldn't get
though to Mel by private email.

Mel,

I have been on Mirapex for almost a year. and in November my Dr decided to
let me try Requip instead because Mirapex causes me upset stomach.  I
understand the two drugs reach different areas of the brain So you
shouldn't get the same results from either of them. I got no results from
Requip and am happy to be back on Mirapex because I FEEL BETTER on Mirapex.

>Hello   The name is Mel. I am 73 and have been on Requip for a year. I
>would like to compare side effect and symptoms . Sometimes I cannot tell
>the difference.

jjjane

http://www.parkinsonalliance.net/medical/palross/palross.htm