Dear All: Several weeks ago, I wrote to the list about a newspaper
article about a little girl who served lemonade & cookies to raise money
for parkinson's research. I said that I would try to scan the article
for people who were interested in a copy.Well, I received two replies
and I got the articles scanned but now, of course, i can't find the
paper where I printed the addresses! (I swear, I'm loosing it folks;
i've also misplaced a $20 gift certificate and a unused check!) I am
sure that these items are all in my office, tucked safely away so I
won't loose them, but I don't have any real hopes of finding them soon.
So, if you were one of the people who requested a copy of said newspaper
article,  please let me know, off list, where to send them. May the New
Year bring us all hope, happiness and a cure!  ...and also an end to my
scattterbrained-ness!

--
Joan E. Snyder (47-8-10) <[log in to unmask]>
"A man sits as many risks as he runs."  H.D. Thoreau