Hi Judith,

        I agree with others that your friend seems overmedicated and is also reacting
to so many changes.

        I am also puzzled by the contention that regular Sinemet is "too hard on the
system."  I was put back on regular Sinemet (by a well-known MDS) because my
system found CR to be hard on me and tended to make me even more dyskinesic.

        I sometimes wonder if one takes more of an agonist than actually needed by
one's present level of levadopa/carbidopa, if that sets up the system to
"think" that now more Sinemet is needed--thus leading to a vicious cycle.
What do others think?

Barb
--
Barbara Blake-Krebs in KS 58/44                 [log in to unmask]