Dear List-Family....

If I printed out hard copies of all the email messages I've received
in the last coupla days concerning my Leeza Show appearance, I think
I'd be buried under a mound of paper!   OHMAGOSH!   There's been a
TON of wonderful messages from dear and valued individuals - friends
and List family, even from people I don't know!

Initially I tried to respond personally to each and every one of ya,
but
have a backlog of unanswered email that keeps growing no matter how
fast I respond to 'em.

Sooooo.... I'm writing a "group-thank-you," to all who've emailed me,
and hope those who haven't received a personal response will excuse
me (if not forgive me) for being lumped together in a group reply.

Special thanks should go to a member of my support group - 43 year
old Keri Wolman, who, as a member of the dozen or so Parkies in the
audience,  said more by her silent, eloquent body-language - tremors,
dyskenisia, and constant movement of her hands - then I could ever
say in mere words.

As I sat in my home yesterday watching the Leeza Show on the TV, each
time the camera panned the audience and I saw Keri, I wanted to jump
up and say "YES!!  THIS is the true face of Parkinson's Disease!"  PD
is EVERYONE'S burden, and in someone like Keri, "everyone," male as
well as female, could be seen.

Thanks to you all for sending me your thoughts and comments about my
appearance on the Leeza Show.  And thanks to the many PWP who came to
the studio to be part of the audience.   Thanks also to Dorothy and
Tim for driving me all the way 'cross town to Paramount Studios for
the shoot...

Thank you, all....

Barb Mallut