it is double pneumonia  her right lung is completly full her left 3/34 full
every have hr the turn her on her back and use some thing like a plumbers
helper. said she would be at least 2 weeks there. she no had a new years
party to go to. the nurse said she knew who her dad was lolo she drove her
self to the hospital the have valvet sevice. she told them to park her car
get a wheel chair and take to the emerchance room and they did. VIVIAN
heard them talking about gril giveing orders and how they jumped. that when
my son inlaw said you know who daughter she is. she tell you and you ask
how high. being my daughter she will make it. as we MCKINLEY'S  never say
die.  they said if left makes it she will. i do not know much about it
VIVIAN says you can live with one lung. and she will. so thats it  make
book she will be home soon.      I.Y.Q.  DON  AND  VIVIAN