I would like to introduce myself.   My name is Joyce, I am 51 yrs young and
was dx in May 1998.  My meds are Mirapex .25mg 2xday, Sinemet CR 25/100mg
2xday, and Tasmar 100mg lxday.  This combination of meds has worked very well
for me, I have had no side effects and all symptoms are gone for the time
being.  I have a very positive outlook on this disease and will not let it get
me down.  I work full time, have 3 daughters and 3 grandchildren.  As for the
Tasmar, yes, I get blood work done every two weeks and so far so good.  My
nuro feels it is worth staying on as long as I am responding well to it.  I
feel very confidant about my meds and very confidant that there will be a cure
soon for this disease we all share.  Have a Safe and Happy New Year and hope
to hear from you soon.     HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL