In a message dated 98-12-29 13:55:58 EST, [log in to unmask] writes:

<< My psychiatrist wants to change me from Paxil to an MAOI, Nardil or
Parnate, I
 think.  I've read these can be a problem for PWP.  Have any of you taken
 either of these, with success or with troublesome or dangerous effects? >>

I think it''s an interaction with Eldepryl that causes problems with MAOIs and
PWPs.  You could ask your pharmacist if you are taking anything that would
interact badly with Nardil or Parnate: they often have a computer program that
will evaluate your meds profile for you.

BArbara Baichtal cd Harold (59/21)