 Ivan Suzman        49/39/36       [log in to unmask]   :-)
 Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses  33    deg. F   :-)grey

On Mon, 28 Dec 1998 00:52:13 -0700 Betty Davis <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
>Hi everyone,
>
>As a Christmas present I bought my dad a speaker phone, because his
>shaking is so bad.
>
>Could someone recommend a good speaker phone, where I could buy it,
>and
>its approximate cost?
>
>Thanks
>Betty, CG Dad/71/dx65/60?

Betty and List--

Sanyo Super- Compander Noise REduction sepakerphone- Service Merchandise
$150 in 1995.

Panasonic 10 CH Auto SCan - 1997 $90 - Circuit City Stores

The Sanyo has far less background noise and you are heard from much
further away .  Both have double dial pads (the base or the handset).
The Panasonic is very good, the Sanyo, excellent.

A necessity for the active PWP!

IVAN