               Listserv partners in information:
         I have  a l big concern with AARP and that they want to know about
any skilled nursing care being denied by home care (and nursing facilities).
Certainly they have a right to do anything but I also want my side of the
issue heard (i.e. home  care).,   I would be interested in email
conversations with anyone considering that.
        I have discovered that AARP is closed minded to the issues/problelms
with the 97 Balanced Budget Act related to home care and do not have all the
facts.  They are making decisions for the population of the citizens who
depend on them for rational decisions.  Home care is a great alternative for
medical care,  but as I posted in that newspaper article in the Chicago
Tribune, this is a complex issue here.
        Who could stay in business if you lose money?  Who can stay in
business with negative cash flow?  Who could stay in business...oh, hey,   I
could go on and on but this is not the forum. I would be happy to address
that in private email discourse, PLEASE!
KdG  53/52/45

Karen deGraaf
e-mail to:  [log in to unmask]