 Ivan Suzman        49/39/36       [log in to unmask]   :-)
 Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses    34  deg. F   :-)grey skies
Hi List,

Just got my liver enzyyme test results.  After 9 months on Tasmar tablets
which have been CUT with a PILL-SPLITTER (now at  5 x 50 mg/day), my
liver enzyme results , according to my family physician's nurse, just
given to me over the telephone, are  "WONDERFUL ! "

AST is 16
ALT is 5

My very knowledgeable neurologist and I have co - signed a waiver form ,
and I will continue on Tasmar indefinitely.  He is John Boothby, MD,
Portland , Maine.

Following JR Bruman, I question whether Tasmar really caused any deaths
at all.

 ATTENTION PHYSICIANS, PWP'a and CAREGIVERS

Could the possibility of liver problems be due to  starting  patients on
too much at once??

 I started on 25  mg / day, and  incrementally increased over several
months to 200, then over several

more months, to 225 and now, 250 mg/day.

Sinemet has dropped from 1600 to 900 mg/day.

IVAN