Hi!  I thought folks might like to read this testimonial I saw in the
late Dr. Ann Wigmore's book "Be Your Own Doctor" (quoted with
permission of Avery Publishers):

"I  had  been  a victim of Parkinson's Disease for many years.  It
first appeared when I fell over backwards involuntarily and was taken
to the hospital where the diagnosis was made.  When I was released, I
believed I was well again.  Then, however, the trembling came to my
left hand and spread to my right foot. Fortunately my aunt in
Washington sent me all your literature. With the aid of a wonderful
wife I was able to get the mannas [wheatgrass growing] within two
weeks time.  Now I will have been on the therapy for two full months,
next Monday, and all my shakes have gone.  It was like being born
again.  Unbelievable!"  J.Y.  Tasmania

He's talking here about wheatgrass juice which was Dr. Wigmore's
primary therapy at the time.  Later, in 1985, she discovered the
power of blended freshly-grown sprouts and greens, and used them
along with wheatgrass juice.

I've written up multiple tasty versions of Dr. Wigmore's blending
recipe and put it on the e-mail auto-responder:

Please feel free to send blank e-mail to this address to retrieve the
recipe, and info. on how to grow wheatgrass easily at home.

I'm starting a mailing list to give guidance on healing with living
foods, step-by-step, and where you can ask questions and get answers.
 If you'd like to try this path of nutritional healing, please send
e-mail to the same [log in to unmask]  Thank you!

Best wishes, Val

http://www.gogreen.org - a business that cares - get computers to
'the poor' - when you get free of pain with Mother Nature.