cyber greetings to val

At 16:41 1998/12/30 -0500, you wrote, in part:
>Hi!  I thought folks might like to read this testimonial...
> power of blended freshly-grown sprouts and greens...

i went to your site as you suggested
and can only shake my head in amusement

maybe
just maybe
bean sprouts really can 'cure'
parkinson's disease, heart disease, and cancer
what do i know?
[maybe our learned dietitian and medicos can tell us]
but i fail to see why anyone needs
to pay over $200 for a bean sprouting machine
when, according to my ex-organic-farmer-sister patricia,
all you need is a jar and some water and some patience!
[no, i have no financial interest in selling jars, thank you]

janet

ps
keith, i really tried to be nice...

janet paterson - 51 now /41 dx /37 onset - almonte/ontario/canada