RED FLAG  RED FLAG  RED FLAG

This post appears from the information provided to have no scientific
backing.  A single case report from a doctor (I did not see any degree
after her name) could be a doctorate in anything-  including from a mail
order degree printer does not justify use for the general public.  This
also appears that the writer may be drawing people to her web site where
financial gain  may be an underlying motivation for offering us this
information.

I suggest that listmembers approach this with  extreme  skepticism.

Charlie

--

Charles T. Meyer,  M.D.
Middleton (Madison), Wisconsin