Janet 'n All.....

HEY YOUSE PARKIE-FOLKS..... Ya got this magical PD cure all wrong!
(Sheeeesh!  Whadda buncha knuckle-heads!)

Here's what ya gots to do to be 150% cured of that pesky ol disease,
using our wonderful just-invented-but thoroughly-tested (on a group
of
5 SHMOOES <a la the cartoon strip <'Little Abner">, with great
success).  Ready?  Read on.....

First ya gotta submerge yerself  - right to your ears - in a tub of
water for 24 hours (NO CHEATIN" NOW!).   Then remove yourself from
the tub of water but do NOT dry off.   Next, open the 1st of the 2
enclosed packets and rub the purple fixative alllllll over your body
(And yes... we DO realize it smells pretty, ummmmm..... strong and
gamey... but what the  heck - you Parkies can't smell nuttin'
anyways!) <HAHAHAHAHA> Oooops!  <cackling to self>

Sorry... I digress...  Finally, open the 2nd packet and spread the
thousands of little seeds you'll find there onto the fixative you
just spread on your body and stand there without moving till the next
cycle has been activated - usually about 24 hours.

In 24 hours, why, you'll be simply AMAZED to see a fuzzy green-leafed
and oh-so-beneficial mold growing all over your body.  And don't
worry,  you'll get USED to the smell in time (if you're lucky) <LOL>

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!  You've either been cured of Parkinson's or have
become a human Chia-Pet! <grinning, ducking & running>

Barb Mallut (totally wacko tonite)