hi cyber-dad

At 08:55 1998/12/31 -0500, you wrote:
>we hired a special nurse for my daughter. she was in intensive care
>for 3 days. they just called and said she was just down-graded -
>i don't know what that means. they said it will be at least 2 weeks
>before she gets home.  i have been very sick myself. it might be
>because i am worried about my daughter.  i lost 2 lbs.  i've got
>friends staying  with me so VIVIAN can be up at the hospital.
>SO HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERY ONE
>
>                                               I.Y.Q.  DON  AND  VIVIAN

whew! she's been having a rough time!
but the down-grading in her condition is a good thing, i think
it means they think she's improving

so you've been worrying about her
to the extent of making yourself sick?
now, what good is that?
she'll hear about you losing weight
and then she'll start worrying about you
and then she'll get sicker...
pretty soon you will all be sharing the same hospital bed
chatting in the i.c.q. ward!!! lolo!!!

a happy new year for me
is one that i share with my cyber family
expecially my adopted cyber-dad, -mom, -sisters, and -dog!!!

love

sis

janet paterson - 51 now /41 dx /37 onset - almonte/ontario/canada