FYI to All....

YOUSA!!   Finally the PD segment of the Leeza Show (Leeza Gibbons),
featuring several terrific PWPs plus your favorite L.A. Parkie...MOI
<faking modest blush> (grin) is scheduled to be aired today, Monday,
Dec. 28.  It'll be on at 9 a.m. PST, in the Los Angeles area, and at
various other times in other locations  Check your local TV listings
to see just when Leeza will be on locally for you.

By the way, if I didn't end up on the cutting room floor, you'll be
able to see me, looking "up and positive" about living with PD as all
of us Parkies were ordered to do by the "Leeza-powers-that-be."
Frankly, I was  SO "up and positive" that it kinda made me nauseous!
<grin>  In REAL life, I don't go 'round chirping how great it is
living with PD to everyone.

Oh... and before I forget, the studio air conditioning was running
full blast the entire time we were there, and my poor
collagen-assisted vocal cords reacted dramatically to the chill by
causing me to become rather hoarse.  Sooooo... I'll prolly come
across speaking in a voice resembling a hoarse croaking, instead of
my own dulcet tones.

RATS!   I'll get my 15 minutes of fame butyl end up sounding like
Lucille Ball!

Barb Mallut (STILL having email send/receive problems)
<giggle>