i hope i am bothering list with news of my daughter. i just but delete lot
of mail so i hope i do not offend any one.  she is having trouble in
telling difference be tween dream and real live. she told mom how she was
in congress and read them off. said if the pay any attentions to her she
would get her dad. then they know what to do. that my daughter.   she told
VIVIAN how much she loved her. her friends always said i wish so and so was
my mother. she never wanted any body else. of course it brought tears to
VIVIAN eyes.  it will not cost me for the special nurse. it is all on
volunteer base.her husband retired from there. they remember how she would
bring in food for them. so you see it pays to be good.  and of course she
misses her daddy. what daughter don't all daddy's girls. lolo

                                              I.Y.Q.   DON  AND  VIVIAN