some one who knows (not me ) do you remember something called soccer
ball and some numbers. Netscape (my browser ) sent me a notice about it
and told me that is would wipe out Microsoft and DOS and sure enough
they were gone about 2 days later. So next computer I bought Norton ( no
finical interest) and have had not trouble.

On the lighter side there was supposed to be a "Michanelgo " Virus, and
the secretary I had was afraid to turn on her computer, because she
might catch it. there was no  outside connection. We used it as a word
processor. I am not kidding, I introduced her to the typewriter. This
truly happened. She did not turn on the computer, so of course she did
not get sick,, except of the typewriter. I got sick of the whole
business. Honestly this happened. Bye, Nita