Hey, Barb!  Loved the show!  You were terrific (even though you don't
look like I had pictured you!).  You and the other guests told it like it
is!  Now for the personal stuff, did you do your own nails?  They looked
great!  Within the last year or so, mine have become rather misshapen...I
don't know if it's from pd or not...so I was really impressed with
yours.  Dr. Waters also was great....if the expressions on the faces of
the audience was any indication, the pd message was very clear.  Thank
you for telling our story.  Barb

Barbara Patterson                               [log in to unmask]
HSC 2J22                                        905-525-9140, ext. 22403
                        School of Nursing