GREAT SHOW!!  Barb was wonderful, and I felt that an overall view of the
disease was well presented.  The cameras even took a close-up of someone
with active tremors so that people could understand that not all who have
the disease are well controlled on meds or with surgery.

Barb was articulate and informative.  My only regret was that the show
didn't last an hour, but then I have a vested interest in PD.  The most
touching part of the program was Christie's letter of  her  loving support
for Jim.  How many care-givers can identify with the sentiments she
expressed.
------
Hurray for all PD activists
Mary Ann (CG Jamie 59/19)