All those who can relate to the problem of the pee missing the potty raise your hand.
Wow! there's a bunch of us out there mopping up.

But I got tired of grousing about it and visited the automotive supply store for the
solution. I came home with one of those large funnels with a long flexible hose attached
that is usually used to fill oil resevoirs in a car. Now, most of the time, depending on
dyskinesia intensity, my husband has graduated from being a work-maker to sureshot. The
volume of wifely grumbling is much diminished and harmony is restored.

The hose is detachable and easily cleaned. And Neal no longer threatens to call a plumber
to install a urinal in our bathroom.

Martha Rohrer  CG for Neal, 78/13