As much as I really enjoy everyone here I do not have the time to check
this list as much.  I do have some of your addresses so if I do have any
questions in the future I hope that you won't be upset if write to you
and ask them...  :)

Hope you all have a wonderful New Year, and I hope to be back as soon as
I get my own life in order, my kids, work, etc.

I may get back on sooner than you think.

I always find myself returning to this list.

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season and a great year coming up.

I enjoy this channel, but maybe I will do what Camilla suggests and go
to CARE instead.

Thank you for all your help and support.

If you want or need to reach me for anything write to me at

Laurie