Lisa:

(Just so there is more in the Archives)

My husband (PWP) just had an IVP.  No problem
with the dye other than a few sneezes and
hives on his neck that shortly diesappeared.
Also, he felt very hot for a few minutes
after injection of solution. Was told these
were minor side-effects that anyone could
experience.

Make sure they know all meds you are taking.
Saw big signs in treatment room reminding
staff to ask if patient was diabetic before
administering dye.  Good luck.    =

Victoria Nordli cg

>> my doc ordered IVP and a consult with a
urologist. I didn't find much in the archives
about it, and I was wondering what to look for-
is there a problem with the dye (?) they use etc.?<< =

Lisa Millen  age 56, PD 10+ years