I like Rhonda's suggestion about handling the mechanics of producing the
newsletter--it fits well with the pedagogy for these kinds of courses. But
I take it from other responses that the more pressing issue is generating
content--essays, reflections, reviews, trial balloons--and I don't think
the class structure will help with that aspect of things.

Roger Graves
Assistant Professor
Department of English, DePaul University