Just a comment.  I used the St, Martin's Business Writer's Handbook last
term, and though I found the contents very usefull, the alphabetical
organization was a hinderance.  The headings aren't obvious and I had to
look most things up in one of the indexes anyways, plus there was no
pedagogical or logical flow. They have an alternate text--a guide to writing
or something.  Anyone used that?